Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged!

Quinn was tagged by a friend to open up our picture file and go to the 6th folder and the 6th picture and blog about it. Here is the picture:

Jessica, Brooke, Lauralee, Melissa

This is a picture of me (Lauralee) with my closest friends in May of 2007. We had this idea in high school that after we all were married we should get together and take some fun pictures of us in our wedding dresses. Well the last one was married in Dec. 2006 and so we hurried and did it before my dress really wouldn't fit. I was 3 months pregnant at the time and I'll admit could not zip my dress all the way. We had so much fun doing this and it gave us a chance to wear our dresses again. I'm so glad that I'm still so close to my friends from high school, they are the best a girl could ask for. I love you all.

1 comment:

The Powell Family said...

That is a hot picture! I am glad we were able to all get together for this! Thanks for the fun girls!