Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Look What I Won

I've attempted to chronicle my amusing exploits into fatherhood for a variety of reasons: as a form of therapy, as possible court evidence, and to give my wife (and other mothers out there) some good "eye rolling material." But the real payoff came last week, when I was awarded this:

The award was presented specifically for my bath-themed trilogy of posts which chronicled my attempts to avoid, and failures in, bathing my toddler daughter.

The award comes from the good folks over at Livin' Bur'nati (click here for hilarity)-- the world's foremost interweb site for aquatic-related humor. To receive this award is to be honored with greatness. And even though I technically have to share the award, in my heart it will always remain with me, like my barbed wire tatoo and my second degree felony conviction.

1 comment:

Sarah F said...

There's no statute of limitations for an aquatic excellence award. It's yours forever. Keep up the good blogging.