Saturday, June 5, 2010

Our Kids!

I was in doing my hair the other day and Emma was looking at her books. As you can see she has pulled every single book off of her bookcase. When I went back in to check on her this is how I found her. I don't know how she got up there. You can see she used the stool for part of it. We are so lucky it didn't fall down on her. I really didn't think she would ever climb up there. I guess it's time to bolt this dresser to the wall.


She would not look at me at all.




James is getting better at controling his arms. He can hit Big Bird and Cookie Monster!


Playing with Dad.





1 comment:

Garrett B said...

I think the caption on the last 2 pictures is wrong. That's not "Playing with Dad." It's the official Dad Workout, where we bench press babies, increasing the amount we can bench as the child grows. It's a great substitute for Golds Gym (until the kid is 13 or 14).