Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kids!

The other day Emma asked for a tent so I built her one out of the card table. She then asked me to move James in the tent with her. I told her I would in just a minute. When I went to move him she was in there talking to him, it was so cute that I ran to get the camera. By the time I got back though she had decided she was done waiting and would just pull him to the tent herself. Thank goodness I got back right when she started this and was able to stop her.

Pulling James.

James is just learning to sit up. Yeah!

I thought it was hard to get Emma to look at the camera. It's ten times worse to get two kids to look at the camera at the same time.

As you can see, I did not succeed.

Crash! Emma also likes to poke James in his face but he never complains.

Emma helping me make muffins.

What a good helper to lick the beater!


1 comment: