Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun in the Backyard

So here it is the middle of July and I just realized I don't have a single picture or video of my kinds playing in the backyard. This is where we spend most of our time these days. I love our backyard in the summer. At this time of year I am so glad we did not buy a new home. I love our shade. Walking from the front to the back you definitely notice a drop in the temperature.

Anyways the kids love being back here. When it is time to go in for a nap James just cries as I drag him inside. They love to play in the sandbox which we got to keep them out of my garden. It is the tiniest thing but they love it. We need something we could keep a lid on because of all the cats in the neighborhood. They also love the swing set. Emma is quite the acrobat and James is trying his best to keep up. They also love playing in our kiddy pool (pictures to come). We are loving summer for the most part. I am getting used to putting sunscreen on daily, sand in my house and little kid body odor. Gotta love it.

Sand!

My garden is looking good - just had to boast a bit. Picked our first cucumbers and zucchini this week. Can't wait for the tomatoes to ripen.

Just big enough for two!

Yes that is my 16 month old boy climbing to the top of the slide. We can do this but still can't say Momma. He is trying so hard to keep up with sister.



Emma being nice and pushing James for me.

No comments: