Friday, September 30, 2011

James is 18 Months!

I can't believe that my boy is already 18 months. It has gone so fast. James is a very active boy and he tries very hard to keep up with his sister and does pretty well too. He also has no fear on the playground and loves to run and climb. James is all about the balls. He loves to play ball of any kind. When we walked into have is picture taken be immediately started crying with tears running down his cheeks and just clung to me. I only got him calmed down when we found their bucket of balls only he wanted to put them in and out of the bucket not stand and pose for a picture. I am amazed that we got these shots. It certainly was a struggle.

James is ahead of schedule in his motor skills but far behind on verbal. The boy refuses to talk. He can only say one word - Da, not Ma even though he is a momma's boy. He will occasionally sign a few words. Right now he will come a grab onto my clothing and pull me to where he wants me to get what he wants. I'm not worried because Emma still talks enough for the both of them.






We love our boy!

1 comment:

TheRocks said...

So cute! We love that boy too!