Friday, December 2, 2011

Emma's four year old pictures

Wow I am amazed we got some good shots of my beautiful girl. It took me 40 minutes to talk her into going into the room and standing by herself so the lady could take the pictures. I am not joking. The promise of a treat or ice cream or even McDonald's (her favorite) did not work. Nor did the guilt trip of how sad Dad and the Grandma's would be without a new picture. Finally we walked over to the toy bin and I let her pick out two toys and said you can have these if you get your picture taken. That didn't work either. Finally I said okay we are leaving lets go put your toys back and go home. That's what did it. Her having to leave without her toy that she had been holding for the last 10 min. Wow! My kids are sooooo stubborn. Once we were done I had a hard time picking because they were all so cute.

So here is our big 4 year old girl.






No comments: