Thursday, September 20, 2012

Brigham City Temple Open House

Emma and I were able to attend the Bountiful Temple open house with Grandma Van Bibber. I'm so glad that I did not take James he would not have lasted, Emma barely did. It was a fun girls outing though. Emma was very impressed with all the sparkley lights in the temple, other than that I'm not sure she really cared.

She was very excited to go on her first bus ride as we took the shuttle from the parking area.


 
The temple was very beautiful inside and out. I looks huge from the outside but it is really one of the small temples.
 



 
Then we hit Wingers for some yummy lunch.

2 comments:

The Powell Family said...

hehe I think you mean the Brigham City Temple..hehe

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Oops! It's fixed. Thanks Jess.