Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mia's First Four Weeks

Mia is such a sweet baby. She hardly ever cries. Usually only when she is being changed or if her diaper is messy. She does not like to be messy. She is a good eater and is getting chubby. Emma loves to look after her for me and hold and kiss her. James is only mildly interested in her. He will run and tell me if her eyes or open and will tickle her. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

 
Brother and Sisters!
 





 
One Week Old!
 

 
Happy Valentines Day!
 

 
 
Emma watching over Mia.

 
Two weeks old and ready to party. 
I needed to get out of the house so Emma, Mia and I went to a baby shower for my cousin.
Mia was so good as she was passed around.
 


 
These are the only pictures James will let me take of him right now. I have so many of his "funny faces." He also loves to take pictures and so we have a lot of random pictures of everything in our house.
 

 
First Real Bath
 
Three Weeks Old
 
Bubble Bath for the big kids.
 
Four Weeks Old
 



2 comments:

Joanne said...

She is SOOOOO cute!

TheRocks said...

I miss that baby girl!! Can't wait to see her (and the rest of you of course)!