Thursday, April 18, 2013

Conference Weekend

Mia is asleep and the kids are outside playing in the back where I can hear them so I am desperately trying to get caught up as this is my third post in the last half hour. So Conference weekend was wonderful. It means so much more when you don't get to hear all of it because of kids. So what I heard I loved. Sunday morning was the only session that I made the kids be in the room the whole time and try to listen. We colored, made collages and played conference bingo. I also tried hard to capture Mia's smiles on camera, which have been happening for a while now but every time I pull out the camera she stops. Silly baby.

Coloring.

New glasses finally.

 
Some smiles.


More coloring.

James trying to get Dad to wrestle.

Love it when they fall asleep cuddling with you.

 
Friend magazine collages.


Snuggle time with Dad.


More smiles.

Can't believe she is already 9 weeks old here and looking more like Emma.

No comments: