Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Joy School Graduation

On Monday June 3rd Emma graduated from Joy School. We all met for family night and had dinner and a small ceremony for the kids to let them know how special they are. The loved it. The girls had been working on books all about themselves and finally got to see them put together. I can't believe that she is old enough to go to kindergarten in the fall. Didn't I just have her? She is getting so tall and big. She can do so many things and loves to help me most of the time. She is starting to do chores around the house, still climbs all over the swing set like a monkey and would live on her bike or scooter if I let her. Emma loves being a big sister. She loves to talk Mia and hold her. She thinks she is big enough to pick her up and move her places whenever she likes. I walked into the room the other day and did a double take because Mia was not on the floor where I had left her but up on the couch in Emma's arm with a smile on her face.

We love our Emma!

 
Waving their school pennants that they made and singing the Joy School song, "I've Got Joy."


 
Emma's book about herself, showing is her self portrait.


 
Report card and Diploma.


The Graduates: Emma, Brooke, Kate, Lily and Kora.
 

Mia apparently was not that impressed.

Emma and Mommy (a super teacher) with her Diploma.

Congratulations Emma,
we love you!

No comments: