Monday, September 15, 2014

Davis County Fair

Wednesday after Bear Lake the kids and I along with Grandma and Grandpa Lavender visited the Davis County Fair. I told the kids we were only going to do the free stuff but you know Grandparents, like to spoil. We had a great time even though it was hot.

James milking a cow.

My baby!

Emma doing some tumbling moves.

The petting zoo is always one of our favorite things to do but Mia was not in to it. I guess that would be scary if all the animals were as tall as you and you are still a bit unsteady on your feet.

Grandpa got some carrots for us to feed the the animals.


Next we back the main stage for the Princess show. I can this day just so we could see the princesses. I'm never sure if Emma is going to be in the mood for it our not. Today they made it about half way through the show but they were sitting by themselves so I thing that made a difference. But later she didn't want to wait in line to meet them and get pictures so there you go.

Just hanging out with some of my favorite people.

Grandpa bought tickets for rides!



The guy let me go on this ride with the kids for free because the didn't know what to do and there was no line, awesome. We started together but Emma and I got stuck at the top and James raced to the bottom without us. as the winner.

This girl was so happy to be out of her stroller roaming and climbing on things. But she threw a fit when it was time to get back in. Nap time!

Okay I paid for this and it took my last dollars get Emma and James on the elephant and no money left over for me. But at least they had fun and we created a memory. When will they get the chance to ride and elephant again.


More creatures to pet a lizard and a snake. I stayed back to take pictures. 

Emma keeps asking when she can have a pet snake - never in this house!

Two days later, Quinn and I had date night. He took me to see Wicked at the Capitol Theater. It was amazing. I loved it and listen to the soundtrack all the time now. Quinn enjoyed as well and I think he has a review coming up on it.

You are the best babe - love you!
Can't wait to go again.

No comments: