Wednesday, March 1, 2017

September

Happy 35th birthday to me! I got some great gifts from a wonderful husband and kids. Love them all especially the fit bit and the Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit game and shirt (only it was too small) all in preparation for my trip to Disneyland/Universal with the girls.



The weather finally cooled down enough for me to get up the energy to paint the front door. I desperately needed and update. I went with a bright fun light blue and I love it! I also spray painted the hardware and got new shutters (they are not up yet).





The annual Heart Walk with Quinn's work.

Couldn't resist this cute little girl dragging me outside so that she could ride the scooter. She was so proud of the outfit she picked out for herself and her wild hair. Love this girl!


No comments: