Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Life with a Newborn


Quinn and I are still alive but I don't know just how awake we are. Emma continues to stay up very late at night, ready to play. Quinn is back at work and so its just me and Emma all week. She is still just a cute as ever.

She has has her first outings. On Sunday Dec. 9th we attended her Uncle Taylor's eagle court of honor. We sat in the back in case she was fussy and boy was she. She also proceeded to spit up all over me, herself, and the floor. Her next outing was much better. On Saturday the 15th we went to Great-Grandma Moore's Christmas party.
Here we made it through in just the one outfit. Also at the party was My cousin Sheila's little girl who was born at the end of August. Her name is Abigail and at 3 1/2 months she looks so big next to Emma. It's hard to imagine that Emma will soon be that big.


Trying to hold my head up.


Getting one of my sponge baths. I love getting my hair washed.
I'm not so sure about the rest of me.



The Moore Christmas party, in my new dress with cousin Abigail.

No comments: