Sunday, December 30, 2007

Birth Announcement Photos

When Emma was three weeks old we took her to Target for her first real pictures. I prepared myself for a horrible experience with a screaming baby who would not cooperate. I was wrong thank goodness. She was wonderful. She was awake for the first few pictures and put up with what we were doing to her and then she just feel asleep. Even when I took her dress off she protested for only a minute and then went back to sleep. The lady that took the pictures was great and took so many good shots it was so hard to choose. She even asked if we would sign a release form so she could use the pictures in her own portfolio because they were so cute. I'm not bragging of anything though. :) So, here are the favorites of our little girl.












So here is the birth announcement that we will be sending out.

2 comments:

PAW said...

I hate to mention this outloud but the photo of Emma with the pink bow on her bottom looks just like Quinn....even tho' I never saw him with a pink bow on his bottom :)
♥♥♥♥♥ Aunt P.

Jill said...

what adorable photos! Thanks for sharing them....we loved the birth announcement too.