Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone!

Sorry for only two post so far this month. We have been more busy lately than usual. Emma is getting bigger everyday and I can't believe that she will be 6 MONTHS tomorrow. Wow, were has the time gone. She is still just the happiest baby. She has reached another milestone and it is about time. She finally learned to roll over this week. Yeah! I think she just wanted to wait and do it when it would be easy and she wouldn't have to work so hard for it. She is almost sitting up on her own and is loving her new freedom to do more things on her own like get her toys. I love it too. I guess it's time to start baby proofing the house because she will be mobile before I know it.

We are so excited that spring/summer is finally here for the most part (not today however). We try to go for walks after Quinn gets home from work and enjoy the sun. Emma loves the walks and is still in love with her swing. We are very excited about Quinn's new job and hope it will be a good change and that he will enjoy his new coworkers and what he is doing. We (okay I am) are very excited to also be getting new couches. We decided to go out and stimulate the economy a bit. Thanks for the check Pres. Bush. We got a new microfiber couch and love seat (no more slip covers, yeah), they come on Saturday. I can't wait. We thank Daniel and Hannah for taking our old ones off our hands.

I had a good Mother's Day. After church I was able to relax and read before we had to make the rounds. I have been rereading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. This is one of the reasons for not keeping the blog up to date. The books are so good I only put them down when I absolutely have to. I have just started her new book, The Host. Sorry Quinn, I probably won't get that much done this weekend. We had dinner with Quinn's family on Mother's Day. We feel bad that Marilyn didn't get much of a break but that's what she wanted was all of us over. We then headed to Grandma Zundel's and Grandma Moore's to visit my Mom while she was making the rounds. Emma was so good even though Sunday's always get her off schedule. We are looking forward to Memorial Day and enjoying a barbecue and maybe a bike ride.

Mother's Day- I'm must a true mother because you can see the drool mark on my shoulder.

With My Cousins Loren and Sarah on Mother's Day!

In My Swing and Eating!

Lounging with Dad watching Sports on a Sunday afternoon.

How can you not Kiss that Face!

3 comments:

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

MOM - love what you wrote, love the pictures, love Emma the most though!!

M2QC said...

So cute! You're right, those cheeks MUST be kissed!

The Beckstrom's said...

I love those cheeks! and the babies too...