Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Just Trying To Help

Lauralee has been complaining recently about her pregnant belly ... specifically: not being able to bend over and pick things up off the floor.

So I bought her one of these:




She hasn't spoken to me for 2 days.

Quinn


By the by, if the idea of a pregnant woman dropping something and then taking time to deliberate whether it's worth it to pick it up makes you smile, then you've got to read this hilarious post, written by a pregnant lady herself.

4 comments:

The Powell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Powell Family said...

I think it was a nice thought. I hope she talks to you again soon. ;-) I would love to have one of those some days. My dad has one and they are awesome.

PS I laughed so hard at the pregnant lady's blog! I'm not carrying twins but I can relate all too well on many of the things she said.

Lisa said...

Man, I could have really used one of those.....I still kind of want one even though I'm not pregnant anymore.

And thanks for the shout out. I will now always be know as the pregnant lady, lol!

Garrett B said...

If you can't laugh at uncomfortable pregnant women, who can you laugh at anymore? So sensitive.