Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Family Weekend Part II

The day after Snowbird the kids and I met my Mom, Carly and Owen at Gardner Village to see all the witches and have lunch. Funny thing is I didn't get a single picture of a witch, I was too busy checking them off the scavenger list so we could get our discounted cookie from the bakery. I'll have to get them from Carly. The kids had a great time at the petting zoo while we waited for Mom and Carly who were way late. Good thing it was two buck Tuesday. I will say the petting zoo is really great there.






Emma got to ride the pony too, his name is Marshmallow.

Stroller buddies: James and Owen.
 

 

So cute right, but this was just before Emma couldn't hold him up there anymore and he face planted off the hay and skinned his nose for the first time.

It was a beautiful day and there were tons of leaves for the kids to play in.
Next time we plan to go without the kids, we didn't get to do any shopping.

No comments: