Friday, August 22, 2014

Mia is 18 Months Old!

August 2nd Mia turned 18 months. I can't believe how fast time flies. I miss my baby because she is not a baby any more. She is just one of the kids trying to keep up with the others. She loves the play chase, hide and seek, peek-a-boo, and put on jewelry. Mia is going through a huge Mommy phase, she is very clingy and will just hold on to my legs without moving. It makes doing any housework a challenge. But I will take it because I love my girl and her hugs. Who could not love this face! It was a challenge to get pictures though. We walked in and I but her down, gave her the flower and the guy clicked these four pictures. 30 seconds later she realized what was going on and would not let go of me. We tried and tried to get a few more. I especially wanted one of her standing and holding the flower to match Emma at this age but she refused. I thought it would be fun to dress her the same and recreate just one of Emma's pictures and I loved this little dress. Oh, well kids are kids and these four pictures are cute. We love our Mia.






Here are the pictures of Emma at 18 months.
 

No comments: