Thursday, December 4, 2014

Birthday Pictures

Emma's yearly birthday pictures turned out great. Loved them all. She did make me be in one and then made me buy it. Love this girl. Emma is loving 1st grade. She especially loves recess and eating lunch there. I drop her off and pick her up everyday which is hard but I'm not comfortable with her walking yet. There are kids that walk in our neighborhood that walk but not everyday so it's just easier for me to plan on taking and picking her up then trying to figure out which kids are walking that day. Can't wait for the days when I can say just walk home unless it's bad weather. Emma still loves to create works of art. She loves her stuff animals and playing with animals, fairies, palace pets and my little ponies. She wishes she had time to play with friends everyday but is getting used to just not having enough time because of school and homework. Emma is still a spunky stubborn girl. We love hearing her read but she hates doing it and most days it is torture. But she is improving and that is all we can ask for. We decided to get her hair cut for this picture so she would not look the same as the last three years and we are both loving it. Most days she just has to run a brush through it real quick but today she forgot to even do that and it was fine. I think we will keep it this length for awhile. Happy Birthday 7 year old! We love you!!








Two weeks after her pictures she lost one of her top front teeth.
So glad it was after.

No comments: