Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby #2

For all of you who did not believe Quinn's gummy bear ultrasound here is the real thing.


This is our baby at about 11 weeks. It still has a large head but has arms and legs (if you look real close). I am now about 13 weeks along. We got to hear the heartbeat yesterday. Emma was very proctective of me at the office. She was not real happy with me lying on the table with blue goo on my tummy but she got really upset when I had the doctor take out my stitches. She was so cute but Quinn finally left the room with her because she couldn't get over it. The doctor was just glad she didn't hit him like another kid did earlier in the week.

We get to go back in three weeks instead of four. My doctor is trying to get me back on track, some how we got off. Also I will be 16 weeks along and he will try to see the gender of the baby for us. Yeah!! Emma did not cooperate at 16 weeks, she had her legs crossed the entire time so we had to wait until 20 weeks. Here's hoping this baby will not be so modest.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Haha. I honestly didn't know if it was a joke or not. Congrats though! I hope you're feeling well!