Friday, March 12, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Yesterday was my 38 week appointment. I am already dilated to a 4 and all the way effaced. The Doctor asked me what I wanted to do. I really wasn't sure. I really want James to come on his own but I want him to come now. But I'm worried that he will be even bigger than Emma was if I go much longer. She was 8 lbs. 11 oz. These were my concerns. The Doctor then said well let me tell you my concerns. He said he was concerned that if my water broke I may not get to the hospital in time. Well that is now my biggest worry. So he looked at his calender and said how does Saturday sound. Sounds great to me.

So unless something happens today, tomorrow Saturday March 13, 2010 is the big day for James. I am very ready. It is so nice to know when this will happen so we can get Emma all taken care of and not have to be frazzled about her. We are to check into labor and delivery at McKay Dee Hospital at 7:30 am. Hopefully once things get started I will progress quickly.

Wish us luck!

7 comments:

PAW said...

wow wow wow .... he's there just waiting to come and meet his family. Best wishes and love to you all.

Joanne said...

Good luck! Enjoy having two!

The Bown's said...

Good Luck, so excited for you guys!

The Powell Family said...

Good Luck! I pray your epidural is wonderful...I wish I'd had one ;-)

Let me know how it goes. Love ya!

Living Green said...

Good luck! Hope all goes well. Let us know if we can help in ANY way!

TheRocks said...

We are so excited and will be praying for all to go well. Wish we could be there!
Love ya
Carly and Jeff

bjohnston said...

Can't wait to see the pictures