Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two Week Checkup

James had his two week check up and the doctor said he is just perfect. He is eating well and is up to 9 lbs. 4 oz. Everything is going good and he is sleeping pretty well I just wish he would do more of it from 10 pm to midnight and instead of choosing that for his alert time. Oh well, hopefully this will change soon. Emma is doing better with the situation. She constantly asks where Baby James is. She is also acting better towards me and being a little more patient. I am also learning how to better balance two kids. I haven't been brave enough to try and leave the house with both kids yet. Emma has learned though that she can get away with stuff when I am feeding him because I can't always get up off the couch to stop her.













Yesterday Emma finally decided to mother her doll. She sat down on the couch next to me while I was feeding James and fed her baby. I showed her how to burp the baby and cradle it. It was so cute. She continued to do this the whole afternoon.

5 comments:

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

GREAT PICTURES. THANKS FOR THE CUTE UPDATES!!!! GRANDMA V

HDVB- daniel said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for posting them.

The Powell Family said...

I understand all to well the issue of feeding time. Only Jonathan isn't handling it as well as Emma seems to be. I get yelled at and pulled on, great tantrums take place....But I can say that I have braved taking them both out. It is my only access to sanity some days!

TheRocks said...

So cute! Love the pictures. Can't believe you got Emma to smile!

Garrett B said...

Thanks for the pictures. James looks like a mini Quinn to me--adorable.