Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things I Wish I Could Tell My 2-Month-Old

  1. "If you would just...stop...wiggling....I would already have your clean diaper on and you could stop crying!"
  2. "If you would just...stop...wiggling....you wouldn't knock the pacifier out of your mouth and then you could stop crying!"
  3. "If you would just...stop...wiggling...I could get the bottle into your mouth and then you could stop crying!"
  4. "If you would just...stop...wiggling...I could get your pajamas on you and then you could stop crying!"

I suppose I shoudn't complain about his crying -- he's actually not much of a cryer. He's more of a snorter. I do have issues with his wiggliness though. Oh, man, the wiggliness!

Quinn

2 comments:

The Powell Family said...

Give him time, he will be running and then you might wish he was just wiggling. Sounds like you are having fun! Enjoy!

Garrett B said...

Laura posted pictures of his little baby-blessing outfit. Nice silky bow tie. If my parents forced me into stuff like that, I'd assert myself a bit too.