Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where did April go?

I can't believe April is gone already and that James is 7 weeks old. We are all doing well. Emma is more accepting of me taking the time to care for James. James is still a very good baby, not demanding at all. I do feel bad for him though because he just doesn't get the attention and the cuddling that Emma had. Oh well, that's life for a second child I've been told, but I still feel bad for him. He is getting so big, about 12 lbs. now. I just hope he is close to sleeping through the night or for longer periods than 4-5 hours. Here are the pictures from the last few weeks.

My first trip out alone with both kids was up to Mckay Dee Hospital so that James could have his hearing test. He passed with flying colors. We then had lunch with Grandma and Aunt Annie.

Ready for church - the only way to get Emma to stand for a picture was to let her hold the football.

Posing with her bracelets.

Ready for church with her church "packpack" as she calls it.

My precious boy!



James is ready for church with his very cute tie but since he has no neck yet he was really uncomfortable so we just put it on for the pictures.

We are not sure where his big pouty lips come from yet.



We are trying to enforce the binky this time in hopes that he will stick with it and not his thumb like big sister.

Here is James in an outfit that his Daddy once wore.

Real smiles are finally here is you work hard enough for one. I was able to catch this half smile. Soooo Cute!

No comments: