Friday, August 20, 2010

Celebrity Lookalike

I usually get home from work shortly after Emma has woken up from her nap. She's usually having a snack and watching either Arthur (channel 7) or Curious George (channel 11). As much as I love those shows, occasionally I will try to distract her and change the channel to see what else might be on.

A few weeks ago I failed miserably at my attempt. Emma noticed immediately that I had changed the channel, and every time I'd go to a new channel she'd shout "No, I can't watch this!" I started flipping through the channels more quickly.

"No, I can't watch this!"

"No, I can't watch this!"

"No, I can't watch this!"

"No, I can't watch Uncle Jeff!"

"No, I can't watch this!"

Wait, what? Something about Uncle Jeff? I flipped back a couple of channels to find out what she was talking about, then started laughing out loud.

I had flipped past KSL, where Jed Boal was delivering the 5 o'clock news.

You tell me, could KSL's Jed Boal and Uncle Jeff be distant cousins? Emma seems to think they look the same...

You'll always be a TV celebrity at our house, Jeff!

Quinn

4 comments:

Garrett B said...

Good for Uncle Jeff (and a canny observation, Emma). I always get mistaken for celebrities such as Studs Terkel or Eugene Hutz.

HDVB said...

Daniel and Hannah: "ahahahahahah"

seriously so cute AND funny!

TheRocks said...

So cute!! I love that she thinks they look alike! Jeff is so proud :)

Bryn said...

I started laughing before I even saw the pictures and the resemblance. My daughter thinks that Maria on Sesame Street is her grandma. My mom didn't appreciate that.