Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our growing 2 yr old!

Emma is growing so fast loves life. She finally decided to let me take a picture of her winking. She has been able to do if for several months but usually hates the camera.

Cheese!

Trying.

Success!



Emma found a curler the other day and asked me to put it in her hair thinking it was a barrett. I was really surprised when she let me put more in and kept them in for several hours.





When we took them out she ran to look in the mirror and immediately burst into tears. It took me a few minutes to understand why she was crying. She finally let me know that she was upset that her hair was stuck together. I could not stop laughing. She was crying. It was so funny and cute. I finally got her calmed down and let her know that it was okay but she would not let me do anymore to her hair that day to make it look cute. After her nap they were pretty much gone.



Asleep in front of a movie after a long day at church.

On the go!

1 comment:

Esther said...

That curler story was hillarious! And she looked so cute in those curlers with her chubby little toddler cheeks!