Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sleep!

I woke this morning to see that the time was 8:50 am. My first though was one of panic though. James usually does not sleep past 8:00. He is more of a 7:30 kind of boy. I ran in there to make sure he is still breathing because he also refuses to sleep on his back. No matter how many time I roll him to his back during the night he still ends up on his tummy. Thankfully he was still sound a sleep and breathing just fine. He looked so cute too with his little bum up in the air. I don't know what time Emma woke but she is so content to just look at books until I come get her, she nevers makes any noise. So a big thank you to my kids for the much needed sleep. After last nights big storm (which they both slept through) I needed to makeup a little sleep.

When I put Emma down for her nap I lay James next to her for a second while I spread her blanket out. Both think it is so fun. James because he loves to be near her and Emma thinks it's funny because I tease her that I'm going to leave him there.



This is how I always find Emma in the mornings and after her naps.

Our cute boy has discovered his toes this week!

1 comment:

HDVB said...

Man do I love those little kiddos or what! That picture of Emma with all her books is so darling - love you guys!