Monday, November 22, 2010

New Hampshire in Pictures. Internet pictures.

A few weeks ago I traveled to New Hampshire to do an audit at a contract manufacturer. I'd never been to New Hampshire, but was delighted to find that I would be in close proximity to beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee. So, in my mind, my trip was going to be something like this:



Instead, it looked like this:

Flight from SLC to Chicago.

Flight from Chicago to Manchester.

Day One of audit.


Days Two and Three of audit.


Flight from Manchester to Chicago.

Flight from Chicago to SLC.

I got super sick on my trip, puking my guts out and running to the bathroom. I had to cut my audit short and spent a whole day lying in bed in the hotel. It was not a fun trip, and I never did get to see Lake Winnipesaukee. I did see the bottom of my ice bucket a lot, though. Yeah, I know. That's nasty.

Quinn

1 comment:

Garrett B said...

Ah, the fond New Hampshire memories. There are worse states to be hotel-bound and sick as a dog in.