Monday, August 3, 2020

Week 18 - Pineview Reservoir

This week was pretty low key. We just hung out except for the day we went to Pineview Reservoir with friends again. Then we packed up and headed out on our family vacation on Saturday.

James' church activity has us building a tower, hopefully with a good foundation.

I was truly asleep - I did not hear Mia come out of her room and take these pictures.
Yeah for Sunday naps.



Toby is very jealous when I give my attention to a stuffed dog or even one of the kids.

Tuesday we hit the beach at Pineview again. This time I was able to borrow the paddle boards from Taylor. It was another long fun day. We came home sunburned and tired but it was so worth it.

Mia and Paisley Coulam

Me and Daphne Coulam


James and Malaki Olsen

Paisley, Pam and Daphne Coulam and me

All these cute girls, Scarlet, Daphne, Lydia Olsen, Mia and Paisley









Proof that I got them on my van.

Emma with all her Lego Dragons and Dinosaurs


Snuggles with James and his dogs.

No comments: