Friday, March 21, 2008

What A Cute Girl We Have!

For some reason Quinn and I did not take very many pictures of Emma these last two weeks but luckily my Mom took some and boy are they cute. She had her posing and smiling so good. I couldn't resist posting them along with some of ours. Emma just gets cuter every day. She is constantly smiling and is so happy. She now sleeps an average of 11 hours a night. I don't think she is asleep the whole time though because I will hear her on the baby monitor just sucking on her thumb (she loves it). I will also go in there in the morning and she will be wide awake just staring at her mobile and she will be completely wet up her back because her diaper leaked but she never cries and is as happy as can be. We are so lucky to have such and happy go lucky kid.

We are very happy that weather is finally warming up. Emma and I go for a walk almost every day. Sometimes she falls asleep but mostly I think she just looks at everything around. I bought her some sunglasses because when we first went out the sun was so bright she would not open her eyes, now she can. I also want her to get used to them before she is able to take them off herself.

On a walk wearing her U of U sweatshirt, Dad is so proud. Emma however is upset that the stroller stopped and the sunshade was pulled back.

Cute girl, but she now wears a bib because she has started to drool a lot.



This is our Easter monkey. He is dressed up with bunny ears and a tail. :)



Grandma propped Emma up in her crib with her stuffed animals.

Grandma took Emma outside with her shades to wait for Mom to get home from work.

Playing with Dad. Nice drool stain.

Emma had a freak out moment last night. We had to get the camera because you just make out two tears rolling down her cheek.

Emma with the Frog dressed up for Easter.

No comments: