Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Giggles, the Park and a Night Out

I am finally able to get Emma to giggle when we play. It is so cute. I wish I could post a video of it but with dial up Internet it just won't work and when ever we whip out the video camera she stops whatever she was doing and just stares at it.

We finally made it to the park to swing and she loved it. I think she would have like to stay all day. She also enjoyed watching all the other kids at the park. Emma and I went down the slide together but I don't think she really knew what was going on, so we'll stick with the swing.

Giggling!

Our Chubby Girl!

Swinging!

Reading with Dad.

We've taken our first step toward eating solids. I bought a high chair and we are just playing in it for now.

This past weekend we had dinner with our friends in Ogden. Life sure has changed, everyone is married and has children or is expecting. So that is all we talk about now. But we still have fun together.

Our men changing diapers!!

Danny and Melissa are expecting their second.

Tom and Jessica are expecting their first.

Dustin and Brooke were able to leave their two kids with Grandma.

No comments: