Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our first cold

This past week Emma and I have both had a cold. I don't think it has bothered Emma as much as it bothers me. She is just a little stuffy and isn't napping as well. But she is still sleeping through the night and is a little more cuddley than usual. I actually took her to the Doctors last Friday because I was worried she had a ear infections but her ears were fine and her teeth weren't swollen. It was later that day that her nose started to run so I guess that was the cause of all the fussiness earlier in the week.

She still has no interest in rolling over but smiles like crazy. She finally giggled out loud once, last Thursday. I haven't gotten her to do it again. I'm starting to think maybe I didn't hear it after all. We can't wait for the warmer weather later this week so we can go to the park and swing. I put her on our bench swing in our backyard for a minute the other day and just barely moved it and she got a huge smile on her face.

Our sick baby fell asleep playing. It is so nice that she can comfort herself with her thumb, but I know we might regret that later. Oh well.

Emma loves to be naked!

On the swing in the back yard.

No comments: