Saturday, June 28, 2008

Birthday Celebrations!

On Wednesday, Emma and I took my Mom out to lunch and shopping at Gardner Village to celebrate her birthday. We were finally able to find a time to do it. Emma was so good despite our shopping running into her nap time. We had a great lunch and spent money on things we really didn't need. But isn't that what birthdays are all about?

Lunch!

Grandma was making Emma laugh so hard, it was her first time hearing Emma giggle!

At Gardner Village

Last night Quinn and I went on a Date!!! Hannah volunteer to babysit. We are so grateful for her and glad that she wants to spend as much time with Emma as possible before Daniel and she move to Ohio. Quinn and I went to see the movie GET SMART only it was sold out by the time we got there so we chose to see INDIANA JONES. We both liked it. It started a little slow and ended a little weird but the middle was great and very funny. Thank you so much, Hannah.

And finally today we went to lunch with Daniel and Hannah to celebrate Quinn's, Daniel's and Hannah's birthdays. It's only taken us a few months to get together. We had to wait for Daniel and Hannah to finish school. We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen at the Gateway. It was really good pizza but I'm not sure if it was $12.00 a person good. (Sorry Hannah - we know its your favorite place) Emma was so cute, she just smiled the whole time.



Emma and her Daddy

Lauralee and Hannah

Emma with her Uncle Daniel and Aunt Hannah

1 comment:

HDVB said...

SO CUTE! SO FUN!! WE LOVE YOU!!! I agree...its not $12.00 a person good...is that how much it was?! I guess I've never get the pizza...I'll have to bring you my sandwich so you can try it out instead, because, it is most definitely worth 8 bucks...note to self: just buy the $5.00 frozen CPK pizza at the grocery store :)