Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween and Stuff

Happy Halloween!! Emma had no idea that it was a special day but she put up with me taking her to work and over to the cousins house so we could show her off to all the Lavenders. We then stayed home and handed out candy. Later Grandma and Grandpa Van Bibber with Uncle Taylor and Aunt Anne came by for pizza and a scary movie, The Messengers. I also hate scary movies and I don't think I need to see this one again even though it was good. I had a hard time getting up for a bathroom break in the middle of the night. Quinn would not get up and go all the way downstairs with me (still remodeling the bathroom upstairs). Do we ever grow out of being just a little bit scared? Anyway it was a great night, until Emma decided that she wanted to continue the party at about 1:00 am. That girl can not handle any kind of break in her bedtime routine. She was wired and went to bed late and that was without any candy. Oh well.

My co-workers and yes that is Enema Man - he thought it would be fitting.

With the Cousins - Sarah the football star, Christian the whoopee cushion and Nichole the army girl, with the cutest monkey ever.





And now some miscellaneous pictures:

Whee!



I've seen Emma sleep on her knees with her little bum in the air and I finally got a picture of it. Enjoy.

2 comments:

HDVB said...

oh man...I can't wait until I get to see you guys and do fun things again!!!!!!!! Halloween sounded pretty freakin' awesome! :)

HDVB said...

thanks for the cute pictures of Emma!