Sunday, November 8, 2020

Week 29 - Twins!

 Sept 28th - Oct. 4th


This girl watched a few episodes of the Home Edit and is now sorting her markers in rainbow order but it's all for fun because they will all go back in the same container.

Friday James and I hit the road for St. George. I was dying to see Carly's twins! I brought just James so I didn't overwhelm Carly and Mom with more kids knowing I'd barely see him. He had a great time with his cousins. I was conference weekend so I just sat for two straight days eating, listening to our prophet and apostles with snuggling two very cute girls. Can't tell you which is Sydney and which one is Tess. Carly usually can but just in case Sydney now has her thumb nails painted purple. We even had time to do a puzzle while the girls napped. They are good babies which is really helpful and I can't wait to get back down there again!




 






Grandma plays lots of games with these kids.



You can tell James hasn't held a baby before. He was only 3 when Mia was born.


No comments: