Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Week 32 - Safety Fair, Beautiful Weather and then Snow!

Oct. 19th-25th

Thursday was our annual PTA Safety and Health Fair. I was very busy the entire time and so James took my camera and got this picture of everyone's favorite part. The Woods Cross Police dog demonstration. It was a chilly night and covid so turn out was lower than usual but it helped us sell last years left over hoodies!



Saturday was warmer and so I continued my crazy idea of sanding down the play set so I can get it cleaned up and painted. My though was to do it now in the fall because it rains less than in the spring. Emma was awesome and helped me a little. 



After a full days work I really wanted to roast s'mores one last time before winter. 
And I'm so glad we did. 



Sunday morning we woke up to 4 inches of snow!

 



Twins!


 

No comments: