Friday, May 8, 2009

Dogsitting

Last weekend we dogsat my inlaws' dog. Her name is Sophie, and she has a magical colon. Regardless of how many times, or how often, or how recently, she has pooped in the backyard, she always stores a secret reserve of poop somewhere in her magic colon. So when you take her for a walk, she gets about three houses down and poops in the neighbor's yard.

This makes me wonder...

If I let the dog poop in the neighbor's yard, that makes me a bad neighbor, right?
BUT -- if I pick up the poop with a grocery bag, that makes me a good neighbor, right?
BUT -- if the bag is disgustingly smelly and I throw it in a different neighbor's garbage can -- does that make me a bad neighbor?

Quinn

4 comments:

M2QC said...

hehe you make me laugh! Our dog had a magic colon too. But she saved the magic bits for our own basement.

PAW said...

poor Lassie

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

Quinn, you are absolutely right about the magic colon. It drives me crazy every time I take her for a walk. I can tell you which houses she will let loose at, basically three houses away from ours!! Manja

Sarah F said...

I like the dog illustration. Clearly Sophie contains an extra organ that does not appear in Lassie's cross-section. My kid also has that organ, and always manages to keep a little something in reserve.