Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day!

We celebrated Father's Day with my Dad the Friday before. We took a picnic dinner over to the pond at Weber State to feed the ducks. We had a great time, good food and lots of ducks and geese. Emma had so much fun in fact she wanted to dive right and go swimming with them but we were able to catch her in time. Then we headed back to Mom and Dad's and enjoyed their back yard. We hope you had a great time Dad - WE LOVE YOU!!

With Uncle Taylor and Aunt Annie!



With Grandma and Aunt Annie!

With Grandpa!

Quinn succeeded in getting a goose to eat right out of his hand.





Our little climber!

Kisses from Sophie!

Emma loved her tent!

Swinging with Dad!


Quinn enjoyed his Father's Day I think. He received the third season of the Cosby Show, a PlayStation game, and a U of U shirt. We love our Dad and Emma was very excited to help out with the gifts. Happy Father's Day Quinn. YOU ARE THE BEST DAD! Later that day we celebrated with Quinn's family but we forgot to take pictures.

2 comments:

HDVB said...

Wow, I didn't realize the Father's get such great gifts on Father's day! I always just gave my dad "I love you lots" coupons - he was gettin' gypped!

Joanne said...

whoa, I can't believe I found you guys. I saw your blog on Jessica Powell's. How are you?? Your daughter is adorable. How old is she? Anyway, I hope you're doing well. If you want an invite to my blog, send me an email at joanne(dot)davis09(at)gmail(dot)com. Have a great one!