Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Better M*A*S*H Man -- The Results Show

Thanks to all who participated in this Potter v. Blake showdown. I thought I might have to cast the deciding vote here, but as it turned out, Colonel Sherman Tecumseh Potter is officially the winner. For the record, I vote for Potter too. No doubt that Blake was funnier, but I appreciated having Potter there as the 'straight man.' There was still plenty of comedy to go around with Blake gone.


So, way to go, Harry Morgan! You can now include in your list of accolades the fact that you narrowly defeated McLean Stevenson in a non-scientific poll hosted on blog that nobody reads. You have my permission to print this post and tape it to the wall next to your Emmy.







Quinn

1 comment:

TheRocks said...

Where do you find these strange pictures?? I really hope you don't create them yourself cause that's creepy!
-carly