Friday, December 18, 2009

Catch Up!

This December is flying by. We have already had most of our family parties, work parties, gotten most of our baking done and I think I am done with my Christmas shopping. Yeah! Time to sit back relax and watch all of our Christmas movies, which is all Emma wants to do right now as she has a cold. It started on Wednesday but today she seems to be doing a little better. I just hope its all gone by Christmas.

Earlier this month we were invited to the Weber State v. Utah basketball game with my parents. We also decided to chance it and take Emma with us. She did pretty well. She didn't freak out at all the screaming fans and kept herself entertain for the first half. The las half was a little long and so we had to keep going out for walks which is fine with me. I'm not there for the game. I also tried to keep my cheering neutral but sorry Quinn the Wildcats got the win!





When Grandma took Emma for a walk she said she got some strange looks!



We also had our neighborhood get together where we stand in the cold and drink hot chocolate and eat doughnuts and look at the lights. There was just enough snow on the ground that I made Emma put on all her winter stuff. This is the first time she had had her snow pants on and she was not happy as you can see. However once we got outside and she realized that Mom and Dad didn't care if she went in the snow then all was good.

Emma decided to make her self a bed on the coffee table with pillows and her blanket. So cute!



Emma playing with play dough. When I asked her to look at the camera and say cheese this is what I got.

Quinn had his cold a week ago and so he and Emma cuddle on the cough for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Monica Kate said...

she may not have been happy in that snow suit, but she is so darling!

HDVB said...

Wow that snow suit pic is a CLASSIC - I love the face even when she's crying!
Also, I love the pic of her and Quinn on the couch - SO CUTE!