Friday, December 11, 2009

A visit to Santa!


Colonial Sqaure just up the street from us was having a free family night where every story was offering something like a small treat or hot chocolate for free. They also had carraige rides and a Santa. The line wasn't too long and Emma was having a good time watching all the kids go up to him and sit on his lap. It was another story when it was her turn though. As soon as she realized that Quinn was going to put her on his lap he said she just went stiff as a board. Santa was great though and he hung on long enough for them to snap this great photo for us. (also free) Don't worry she didn't cry for long because Santa's elf gave her a huge candy cane and she lit right back up.

2 comments:

The Powell Family said...

Ah the shear terror in her eyes! Too cute!

bjohnston said...

I have made all four of my children cry in fear at about that age. As I look over those pathetic expressions, I ask myself why I do this--I mean it's torture to the little tikes. Then Grace wakes me up at 4 a.m., and I figure Santa photos are payback.