Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Emma's Two Year Old Pictures!

Well we did it, we got some cute pictures. Yeah! It was a miracle and took two tries. The first time we went I got Emma up and at a leisurely pace got her ready so that we wouldn't have any tears. (She hates being rushed) When we got to Target they were behind so after walking around the store for 30 min it was finally almost our turn. The lady asked if there were any special shots I was looking for. I laughed and said anything you can get will be great, she is at that age where they won't sit still and smile at the camera for anything. Then Emma pinched her finger. I was all over after that. She had a total melt down. Nothing worked, not cookies or kisses or even a teddy bear which the lady offered Emma. She promptly took the teddy bear and took off out into the store to go home. After returning the bear we rescheduled.

Take number two went better. At least there were no tears. Quinn was also with me which helped a lot and we only had to wait about 10 min. I was disappointed though, the girl taking the pictures did nothing but click the camera. She gave us no direction and no suggestions. She never once tried to make Emma smile. We did all the work and believe me it was work. Emma was very bossy during this photo shoot. She chose where and when she would sit and with what prop. We are so lucky to have these three pictures.

Well here they are. Enjoy!





1 comment:

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES, CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY COPIES!! LOVE MOM V.