Monday, October 13, 2008

Better get your food storage ready...

Pictures taken on the west coast early Monday morning...






An attack by the Galactic Empire cannot be far off. I hope you've all got enough cans of potato pearls tucked away under the stairs. Let me just take this opportunity to welcome our new Imperial conquerors to Earth. Since I have always been a Darth Vader apologist, I hope that a well-paying mid-level bureaucratic job on the Death Star can be lined up for me. I'm sure the Empire could use a good auditor.

Quinn

2 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

Thanks for the heads up...Im so glad I live in Utha right now!!

Bryn said...

We ate potato pearls last night!!!! Are you spying on us?!!! Thanks for stopping by the blog and commenting on my daughters awesome flexible toes. You have a cute family.
Also, thanks for the warning, I'm heading out to Costco to finish that food storage, I also heard Bird Flu is on it's way. Double Wammy.