Thursday, October 30, 2008

Funniest blog comment of the year

I just want to take this moment to give out a previously unplanned award for funniest comment left on our blog this year.

The comment was left by my brother-in-law, Daniel, on the blog entry about the Nesquik Bunny vs. the Trix Rabbit (see several posts ago -- p.s. - it's not too late to vote.)

The comment reads:

Quinn: "Question. Which kind of rabbit is best?"
Daniel: "Thats a ridiculous question"
Quinn: "False. Trix rabbit"
Daniel: "Well thats debatable...There are basically two schools of thought.."
Quinn: "Fact: rabbits eat roots. Rabbits, roots, RABQSA Certified ISO 13485 Lead Auditor."
Daniel: "Fine. I'm not voting for any animal that eats its own excrement anyways."

(This exchange was liberally interpreted from an episode of The Office.)

Bravo, Daniel. I salute you. Here is your award, which you may post with pride wherever you wish...


Quinn

4 comments:

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

I'm so proud of my son receiving this award!! It was a great comment Daniel - love ya mom

Lisa said...

Identity theft is not a joke Quinn, million of people suffer from it every year...

HDVB said...

hahah,

DANIEL I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a great blog-poster man! :)

-Hannah

HDVB said...

I'd like to take a moment and thank those of you who have made this possible.
My wife Hannah, for introducing me to the blogging world.
Quinn, for letting me borrow the first 2 seasons of "The Office" on DVD and getting me hooked.
And last but not least, all those blog readers out there who diligently check everyday to see if Quinn as written something new, or if Laura has posted new pictures of Emma. Without you none of us would be here today.
Thank you.
-Daniel.