Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bridal Showers for Carly

Friday night was Carly's bridal shower for our family. Anne and I decided to host it at my house. We had a great time and Carly got a lot of great stuff. We missed all those who were not able to make it. Emma had a great time playing with cousins and enjoying all the attention she was getting. She was very hyper but very tired by the time everyone left at 10:00. I put her down to sleep pretty easily and thought all was well. It was not so just as I was falling alseep at midnight Emma woke screamig and it soon escalated to hyperventaling screaming. It took me quite a while to get her calmed down and back to sleep. I think she was just so worked up by the time she went to bed she didn't know any other way to release her energy. Luckily she slept till 10:00 the next morning.

Enjoy some of the pictures:

The Family






Emma and Alley playing

A picnic quilt from Mom.

The Girls!

Then on Saturday I headed to Ogden for Carly's bridal shower in my Mom's ward:

A photo quilt from Mom.

Emma playing or attacking a little boy!



Congratulations Carly and Jeff. We can't wait for the Wedding!

2 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

Looks like Quinn puts on a good shower!!!

HDVB said...

Thanks for posting pics! I feel kind of like I was there! Love you guys!